Doing it right this time. I found this meme on OC Meme Central, and only fixed an error in that two questions were labelled as #12.
I chose three characters whom I’ve had bungling around in the potentiality lobby for a little while. They’re all a bit odd, for different reasons. I’ll also put in a More Tag, because this is pretty long.
Pick 3 characters, and have them answer the following questions accordingly. (They may be original characters or not):
1. Aurelius Hugo
2. Mazary Perkins
3. Edith Simon (called Simon because reasons)
1. Number one, what was your childhood like?
Aurelius: It was a very rushed time of life for me. My father was forever pushing this lesson or that book onto me, as if they were water and my head a bowl with a crack in it. Pouring endlessly with frantic determination. If I hadn’t sneaked out to the garden on occasion, I mightn’t have seen a tree up close before my seventeenth birthday.
2. Character number three, if you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? (It can be something regarding your personal history, or something that is in the history books.)
Simon: Nothing in my life has been instrumental enough to want to change or overturn. I suppose I’d want to prevent a war, but the repercussions of such a change could be more disastrous than the original outcome.
3. Number two, would you rather be immortal and eternally miserable, or live a mortal, blissfully peaceful life?
Mazary: Oh, totally the latter. It’s what I’m doing now, so I know that it doesn’t suck.
4. Say, character number three, how much do you weigh?
Simon: Nine stone.
5. Have you ever loved and lost, number one? I’ll bet it was your fault, wasn’t it? Tsk tsk…
Aurelius: That’s a rather hostile way to speak to me. Are you trying to provoke something?
6. Oh, no character two! You’ve just strolled into a department store to admire the lovely washing machines when a guy with a nylon stocking over his head runs in and holds the whole store at gunpoint! How will you save the day? (If you are a coward and do not wish to save the day, what do you do upon Stocking Head’s arrival?)
Mazary: Crap, I’m bad at this stuff. Wait, I know! I’d flash him and then grab the gun while he was stunned.
7. Number Three, tell your best “Yo Momma” joke.
Simon: I beg your pardon?
8. Who is the one person you cannot live without, character number one? Why? (Please don’t say Oprah, please don’t say Oprah…)
Aurelius: It’s been rather a while since I’ve known anyone long enough to form such an attachment. The last would have been my father, but I daresay that’s changed.
9. Hey, number two, tell me one of your deepest, darkest secrets. To make you feel better, I’ll tell one of mine: I don’t have any deep, dark secrets.
Mazary: Ha ha. I have plenty, but none of them are free. Fifty dollars American gets you one story, Penthouse Letters style.
10. All characters: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones? (Yes…the kazoo counts. Your nose, however, does not.)
Aurelius: Music… Part of my education included the violin and piano. I enjoy orchestral scores.
Mazary: I’m a singer, of course. I try to listen to a variety of music, but I kinda default to the same stuff my band Cobalt does. Folk metal!
Simon: I like the Eagles. My sister taught me to play Journey of the Sorcerer when I was in high school.
11. What is the most annoying thing in the world, character one?
Aurelius: Having a word on the tip of one’s tongue for twenty straight minutes.
12. Finish the statement, number three: Art is…
13. Finish the statement, number two: People are…
Mazary: Complicated em-effs. I mean, really.
14. Finish the statement, number one: Imagination…
Aurelius: Oh, imagination is essential! Without it, the driving force of the world would be stymied beyond belief or repair! [Blah blah blah on and on for yonks]
15. All characters: Out of the three of you, who is the most outgoing? Reserved? Humorous? Stinky?
Aurelius: Those are four traits to be attributed to three people as “the most”.
Mazary: He’s the most exacting. I’m the most fun.
Simon: I’m the most not going to bother with this question.
16. Quick, Number three! Write a poem!
In the second September of this blissful babe’s span
Drifting angels watch carefully her battle plan
Seek you then a prophetic greeting
Precision watch your words, fleeting
17. What is your favorite word, number one?
Aurelius: Who could choose? There’s sorrel, incandescent, evacuation, vigorish, temperamental…
18. Character number three, what is one weird thing that you can do? (i.e. wiggle your ears, fold your tongue, play ‘amazing grace’ with your armpit…)
Simon: I can snap the neck of a grown man.
19. Speak any other languages, Number Two?
Mazary: German, a little.
20. What is your nationality, character number one?
Aurelius: I haven’t got one.
21. Pick, number two: asparagus or canned peas? Please elaborate.
Mazary: I will take free food, if you’re offering. I’m not picky.
22. What scares you the most, character three?
Simon: Most people don’t want to know the answer to that question. It certainly isn’t spiders.
23. All characters: What is one thing you would like the world to know about you?
Aurelius: Which one?
Mazary: It wasn’t my fault!
Simon: I’m not with them.